Got to hang with wingsofambition and his well-named brother tonight and witness a nervy-as-hell Crew win. Good times, three points, life is good.
Can confirm, very good to meet one Evan and watch the game with two Evans!!
Sad little sapling tonight
This is no time for dreams ken! I have a lot of work to do
There’s no need to be upset! Unrustle your jimmies. (fair warning if you aren’t already familiar with this meme, it makes absolutely no sense. But I love it.)
Mara being in this makes me pretty happy!!
NEW HEY ROSETTA! SONG. PLEASE EXCUSE ME WHILST I GET NOTHING DONE TODAY BECAUSE I AM TOO BUSY LISTENING TO THIS.
Somewhere in Central Newfoundland…
Somewhere in Western Newfoundland…
Rules: Just insert your answers to the questions below. Tag at least 10 followers, unless you’re a rebellious badass with a cool name like Ken.
Tagged by the respectable jennalouisxiv
- Name: Ken
- Nickname: Kensean
- Birthday: March 4th
- Gender: Male
- Sexuality: Straight
- Height: 5-foot-11
- Time zone: EST like all the cool kids.
- What time and date is it there: 4:32pm, 9/13/14
- Average hours of sleep I get each night: 8 most nights.
- OTPs: Shrek/Donkey
- The last thing I Googled was: Mount Thor (didn’t even have to change this holla Jenna)
- First word that comes to mind: Brandished
- What I last said to a family member: My mother and I just spoke about my older sister’s plans when she’s in town next week.
- One place that makes me happy and why: Hocking Hills State Park here in Ohio. There’s a trail where you are just surrounded by insurmountable, obscured walls of stone that just makes me feel so small. It’s beautiful.
- How many blankets I sleep under: Two, for the moment!
- Favourite beverage: Fountain Cheerwine, no doubt.
- The last movie I watched in the cinema was: The Wind Rises. Not a good movie to watch in theaters if you don’t like crying a little in theaters.
- Three things I can’t live without: Guitar, computer, phone.
- A piece of advice for all my followers: Someone not liking you or something you’ve done is totally OK and not the end of the world.
- You have to listen to this song: Montreal by Einar Stray
- My other blog(s): kenseanworld
- Least favorite member of U2: Probably Mark. Is there a guy named Mark in U2? I feel like there’d be a guy named Mark in U2…
Listen/purchase: Montreal by Einar Stray Orchestra
It took me another listen, but this song is just absolutely amazing. I can hardly believe it exists. It’s just so fucking good.